Core telecom operations are complex. Even more complex are the operations related with billing and tracking of day-to-day customer interactions with the system. Given the requirements of modern-day customers, the challenges a telecom entrepreneur faces are immense and it is tough to streamline the workflow by employing rudimentary methods.
Major telecom operators have found a solution to these problems in the form of a magic wand that goes by the name of Online Charging System (OCS). This amazing yet under-utilized software can handle subscribers’ account balance and perform a number of operations without breaking a sweat. In the current competitive telecom market, it would be foolish to overlook the importance of this magical solution and delay its deployment.
What an Online Charging Solution Offers?
Everyone in the telecom business has heard about OCS. However, due to lack of knowledge and probably due to expenses, some operators shy away from integrating it into their business operations. If you are amongst those who still haven’t made up their mind, then have a look at some of its benefits that may change your outlook.
- Event and Session Base Charging– Not all services provided by telecom operators are billed the same way. SMS services are charged on per event basis and voice calls are charged on the basis of the length of the session. An OCS is able to account for both services type and serves as a single point for tracking this vital piece of information.
- Allows for Balance Management– One of the biggest gripes customers have with their telecom service provider is that they sometimes make mistakes while managing their account balance. Be it intentional or unintentional, a mistake made by telecom operator with regards to balance management can sway a customer into disconnecting the subscription. OCS makes use of account balance management function (ABMF) to keep track of the customer balance at all times and ensures it is maintained correctly.
How to Choose OCS for Your Telecom Operations?
An OCS online charging system must have the following functionalities for it to be effective in today’s telecom world:
- AI-powered OCS– Artificial Intelligence (AI) is increasingly becoming popular in the world of today. Ensure that your OCS is integrated with AI to automate tracking processes.
- OCS backed by Real-time hosting – A real time charging systemwith real-time hosting services is the need of the hour today. For telecom operators who require the interactions to be transferred to their network on real-time basis should look for this feature in the OCS they employ.
- Redundancy– Customer interactions should never be lost. Make sure that the data is stored on multiple locations to prevent against data loss.
Wish To Secure Your Linksys Extender?
Setting up security for your Linksys Extender using the Linksys extender.linksys.com portal can help keep outsiders from taking your data transmission, leading illicit movement over your network, taking your own data, and tainting your network with pernicious dangers.
On the off chance that you possess a Linksys router or extender, you can anchor it by either empowering a remote security secret phrase, empowering a wireless media to get to control (MAC) channel, or by crippling the administration set identifier (SSID) communicate of the router. You can do it either at the time of Linksys extender setup or even after that.
What’s inside for you:
- How to enable a Wireless Security Password
- What’s the deal with enabling a MAC Filter Disabling the SSID
Enabling a Wireless Security Password
As per the default settings, the IP address for your Linksys router will be “192.168.1.1,” except if you had transformed it at a past point in time. Further, you have to go through the steps given underneath:
- Type in the username and secret key for your router at the login provoke. You will at that point be coordinated to the home screen of the setup page.
- Leave the username bar clear, and afterward type “admin” into the secret phrase field only on the off chance that you have never shown signs of change these from its default settings. And if this doesn’t work, consult to linksys.com support for real-time assistance.
- Move on to the “Wireless” tab, and afterward, tap on “Wireless Security.”
- Tap on the “Manual” radio button which is located alongside the “Setup View.”
- Choose a security mode from the drop-down menu alongside “Security Mode.” You will have the choice to pick a dimension of security from WEP, WPA Personal, and WPA2 Personal, with WEP being the most essential security setting, and WPA2 Personal being the most grounded security setting.
- Set a secret phrase of your decision into the field by “Passphrase.” Your secret phrase must be somewhere around 8 characters in length and is case-touchy.
- Thereafter, tap on “Spare settings.” Going forward, clients must sort in your secret key to access your Linksys router’s settings portal.
Enabling a MAC Filter for Security Use
Follow the same steps provided above for Linksys Extender Router Login and once you are on the settings portal, execute the steps given below:
- In the router or extender’s settings portal, tap on “Wireless,” then on the “Wireless MAC Filter.”
- Under this section, tap on the “wireless MAC Filter” under the “wireless” settings.
- Further, select the radio catch alongside “Enabled.”
- Here, you have to select the option stating “Allow PCs recorded underneath to get to the wireless network.”
- Now select the “Wireless Client List” – a rundown of all gadgets that are as of now associated with your network will shown on screen.
- Click on the drop-down menu by “Sort By” and select “Mac Address.” A table showing different MAC Address fields will be shown on-screen.
- Enter the data for every PC into the MAC Address table as appeared in the “Remote Client List” window. You will be required to enter the name of every PC for which you need offered access to your router, and in addition its IP address, MAC address, and interface type.
- Click on “Include” to include every PC into the rundown of allowed gadgets permitted to get to your remote system. And, in case you face any issue such as cannot connect to Linksys extender, you can reset Linksys Range Extender to default settings.
- Finally, tap on “Spare settings.” Going forward, just the PCs and gadgets you have determined will be enabled access to your Linksys router.
- Impairing the SSID broadcast settings won’t make your network promptly visible to other nearby clients; you may in any case, need to empower a more grounded security setting, to make it more difficult for other users to access your router and the network.
- Changing the settings of your router will briefly disengage all gadgets associated with your router. Make sure to log again into your router on every gadget utilizing the new security settings that you have recently empowered.
What Does Valentine’s Day Mean to You and Your Kids?
Want to Lose Your Post-Pregnancy Pounds? You Need to Be Aware of a Few Important Things
Know Why Users Cannot Print Adobe PDF on Mac OS X
The Best Binoculars for Bird-Watching!
Things You Need To Know About Mirror Cabinet And Where To Find Them
4 Rules Fashion Brands Definitely Need to Follow on Instagram
Why Do You Need Move Management System For Smoother Operations?
How to Take Care of Your Car Tyres During Snow Fall
Why an Online Charging System Is a Must Have for Any Telecom Business?
Stormwater Management and Its Importance
Factors You Should Look for Choosing the Right Packers and Movers
Opt for Verosol Silverscreen for Your Windows
Business4 weeks ago
Beware Of Fraud Moving Companies
Movers4 weeks ago
Reasons To Hire A Professional Moving Company
Good Story3 weeks ago
Get Peace of Mind with 6 Month Loans
Career3 weeks ago
What are the best real estate courses available in India?
Movers3 weeks ago
Packers and Movers Delhi: Excellence Packing